HEDFEST 2016 is supported by Hedon Town Council and Cornucopia Arts & Entertainment. With kind thanks to Dennis Estate Agents of Hedon for sponsoring our wristbands.
With 3,500 wristbands sold, with the five main venues attracting capacity crowds, and a carnival parade that packed out Hedon’s town centre with spectators and participants, HedFest 2015 saw Hedon experience scenes of excitement never before witnessed in the ancient town. The buzz of conversation about the event lasted for weeks after it had actually ended.
- Over 100 performances from bands, solo artists, poets, comedians and entertainers
- Thousands attend HedFest over the Friday evening and Satuday afternoon and evening (on 14th August – 15th August 2015)
HedFest in the summer of 2016 will not be just more of the same, but building on the experience gained last year promises to be bigger and better.” – David Thompson, Chair of the Festival Organising Group.
The Festival Organising Committee is seeking partners that can make HedFest 2016 happen. Can you help? There are various options to sponsor or partner the organisers on component elements of the festival:
- Sponsor a stage. Get your name and/or brand in front of the thousands that will attend
- Sponsor the carnival. Logos on festival banners and carnival characters.
- Sponsor our community hub. Your support acknowledged by the dozens of community and voluntary organisations that populate the crafts and charity market stalls.
- Sponsor our children’s entertainment.
- Sponsor our pre-festival workshops. Inclusion in essential festival pre-publicity.
- Sponsor the official 2016 programme. Viewed in print form and online by thousands.
To discuss sponsorship or becoming a partner contact Hedon Town Council at the Town Hall in the first instance. The Town Hall is open from 9:00am to 3:00pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Hedon Town Hall, St Augustine’s Gate, Hedon, HU12 8EX.
Tel: 01482 898428.