The Festival Working Group is seeking sponsorship partners that can make #Hedfest22 even better!
Can you help? There are various options to sponsor or partner the organisers on component elements of the festival:
- Sponsor a stage. Get your name and/or brand in front of the hundreds of people that will attend on Friday 3 June. On the festival main stage at Far Bank there are three main banners on show.
- There are two special banners one either side of the main stage that hide the speaker stacks – these are 4 metres high and 2 metres wide. These special banners can be designed to suit your requirements and to get your message or branding out there.
- At the back of the Main Stage is a backdrop banner 3 metres high and 6 metres wide – unmissable advertising!
- Contact us to discuss the above options or to sponsor the stage at Saint Augustine’s Church or at the Spoken Word event.
- Sponsor the carnival. The parade is always the memorable highlight and the focus of hundreds of photographs. Speak to us about exciting ways that you can sponsor our carnival parade.
- Sponsor our family entertainment and community stalls area.
To discuss sponsorship or becoming a partner contact Hedon Town Council at the Town Hall in the first instance. The Town Hall is open from 9:00am to 3:00pm on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Hedon Town Hall, St Augustine’s Gate, Hedon, HU12 8EX.
Tel: 01482 898428. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#HEDFEST22 is currently supported by Hedon Town Council and some grant funding has been sought, but further sponsorship of the Hedon Festival can really improve what we offer!